:: Ilusiones de Dias de Lluvia ::

De lluvia se alimentan risas, se bañan alegrias, se recuerdan tristezas...

I'll Be...

You know that I,
Forever since before,
I've been looking all around
Searching only for your eyes

And I know that you,
Since these days away,
Are the lonely prissioner,
Of the things that the people said

But both know about this reality:
One loves the other many more,
Than all the counted time,
More than no one could think about

You'll always remember
The things that the two share:
All these things that once we was living
And that now are slowly fading

I'll be waiting always
Every day, every week, every year
Counting all the memories that I had
And hope that one day we will return

Because both are confused
And running in circles trying
To leave this think in the past.

Remember that I'll be waiting always
For the day when you decide to back
Then you'll see that here I'll still be...

...la traduccion llega mañana...